ii. The tranche 2 loan is part of the $200 million multi-tranche financing facility (MFF) for the Bihar Urban Development Investment Program that was approved by ADB in 2012.
- Founded on 19 December 1966 ADB has its Headquarter in Manila, Philippines.
- President of ADB is Takehiko Nakao.
2. NER’s 1st Regional Centre for Agriculture with Israeli Collaboration to be Inaugurated in Mizoram
ii. This will be the first such centre in the North East region (NER) of India that is being established with Israeli collaboration. It has been set up at a cost of Rs 8-10 crore.
- Mizoram CM- Lal Thanhawla, Governor- Lt. General (Retd.) Nirbhay Sharma.
- Dampa Wildlife Sanctuary (TR) and Khawnglung Wildlife Sanctuary are situated in Mizoram.
3. Parivartan Scheme Launched in Haryana
ii. The important issues include facilitation of financing, making agriculture profitable and sustainable, improving health services, and implementing Swachh Bharat.
- Sultanpur National Park and Kalesar National Parks are situated in Haryana.
4. Manohar Parrikar Presents Rs 17,123-crore Goa Budget
ii. The Budget focuses on education and job creation.
- Governor of Goa- Mridula Sinha.
- Bhagwan Mahavir (Mollem) National Park is situated in Goa.
ii. IDRC has funded 551 research activities worth CA$159 million in India through institutions, researchers and NGOs.
- IDRC was founded in 1972.
- Jean Lebel is the President of IDRC, Canada.
- Paytm is run by One97 Communications Ltd.
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma is the founder of One97 Communications.
- One97 Communications in all now have six companies under its umbrella including Paytm, Paytm Money, Paytm Mall and Paytm Payments Bank.
ii. Y H Malegam is a former member of the Central Board of Directors of RBI. A K Misra – Executive Director of RBI will be the Member-Secretary of the committee.
- Dr Urjit Patel is the 24th Governor of RBI.
- RBI Headquarters in Mumbai.