2. Agriculture Ministry Adds 6 New Features in e-NAM Platform
ii. The six new features of e-NAM platform includes-
3. Telangana, Taiwan Sign MoU for Better Technology Partnership
Static/Current Takeaways Important for Syndicate Bank PO 2018 Exam-
- Taiwan Capital- Taipei, Currency- New Taiwan dollar.
4. Avani Chaturvedi Becomes 1st Indian Woman to Fly Fighter Aircraft Solo
ii. She flew a MiG-21 bison in her first solo flight from Jamnagar base of Indian Air Force (IAF) in Gujarat.
- Air Chief Marshal Birender Singh Dhanoa is the 25th Chief of the Air Staff of the Indian Air Force.
ii. As part of an MoU, Amazon India will educate, train and enable rural khadi artisans to directly sell their products to Amazon.in customers across the country under the brand of UP Khadi.
- Khadi and Village Industries Board CEO- Avinash Krishna Singh.
6. India Successfully Conducts Night Trial of Prithvi-II Missile
- Prithvi-II missile is capable of carrying 500 to 1,000 kg of warheads and is thrusted by liquid propulsion twin engines.
- UNESCO- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization.
- France’s Audrey Azoulay- 11th DG of UNESCO, Headquarters- Paris, France.
8. India International Textiles Expo Begins in Colombo
ii. The move will affect around 6 crore subscribers and leave EPFO with a surplus of Rs 586 crore against Rs 695 crore in the previous financial year.
- The finance ministry had recently lowered interest rate on General Provident Fund (GPF) and Public Provident Fund (PPF) to 7.6%.
- EPFO Chairman- M. Sathiyavathy, Headoffice- New Delhi.
- Santosh Kumar Gangwar- Minister of State (I/C) of the Ministry of Labour and Employment.
ii. The amalgamation is subject to the receipt of approval from the Reserve Bank of India and other statutory and regulatory approvals. The share swap ratio for the merger is fixed at 139:10, meaning IDFC Bank will issue 139 shares for every 10 shares of Capital First.
- IDFC Bank Founder MD & CEO- Dr. Rajiv Lall, Headoffice- Mumbai.