1. First Ever ‘Khadi Haat’ Inaugurated in Delhi
i. Marking the 69th Republic Day celebrations, Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) and New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) have launched the first ever ‘Khadi Haat’ in the country.
- KVIC Chairman- V K Saxena.
- NDMC Chairman- Naresh Kumar.
2. Indian, Vietnamese Armies Hold 1st Military Exercise- VINBAX
- Vietnam Capital- Hanoi, Currency- Vietnamese dong.
4. India Cheapest Country to Live in After South Africa: Survey
5. International Bird Festival to be Held in Dudhwa National Park
ii. The purpose of the international bird festival is to promote eco-tourism in Dudhwa and to give it a distinct international identity besides highlighting its traditional arts, culture and heritage.
- The Outstanding Parliamentarian Award was established in 1995. So far 18 eminent MPs have received the award.
- Chandra Shekhar of the Samajwadi Janata Party was the first member to receive this award.
- Previous recipients of the Yash Chopra Memorial Award are Bollywood playback singer Lata Mangeshkar, and actors Amitabh Bachchan, Rekha, and Shah Rukh Khan.
- Ashu Suyash is the MD and CEO of CRISIL.
- Gurpreet Chhatwal President of CRISIL.
- It Headquarters in Mumbai.
- CRISIL- Credit Rating Information Services of India Limited.
ii. AGTech Media currently holds 45% in the joint venture, and Paytm owns the rest. At the time of the signing of the agreement, Paytm’s parent company One97 invested $8.8 million in the venture for its 55% stake, and AGTech Holdings put in $7.2 million for its 45% stake.
- Executive Chairman of Alibaba Group- Jack Yun MA, Headquarters- Hangzhou, China.
- Paytm Founder- Vijay Shekhar Sharma, Headquarters- Noida.